Thursday, October 3, 2013

Become aware of natural, no-cost education


I think life is about learning and I learn something every day. Following is an incomplete list of what I learned on the afternoon of October 2, and the morning of October 3, 2013:

-  it is okay to be silent......words not spoken are often the most effective communication
-  people you know well can surprise you with unexpected positive or negative behavior
-  God's beauty never ceases to astound me
-  self- confidence ebbs and flows....it is not a constant
-  trust is the number one necessity for building relationships
-  ask questions - an honest answer can save a ton of time and  stimulate encouragement
-  if you want something .... Really want it-you must DO something every day to get it
-  when I feel overwhelmed .....I need help (practice what I preach)
-  Montana is gorgeous!
-  gratitude is the most important source of happiness
-  you can't persuade (get people going in the same direction) unless you use descriptive words
-  the world has gone smart phone - landlines are soon to be obsolete
-  roses carry a universal message....."I love and value you."
-  I REALLY want "My publisher" to be a part of MY vocabulary
-  the Rocky Mountains gives us more shades of green than a box of 120 crayons
-  fairness is important to the young and to the old
-  if we smile, even if we are not happy, we feel better
-  my daughter was my best birthday present ever
-  Few things are more contagious than laughter
-  authentic is my brand word

All of the above came to me in less than 24 hours. Life IS about learning. Pay attention.

What have you learned today?

Until the next time: Live while you live! 
Call 911, without hesitation, if you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment