Monday, August 19, 2013

Treat yourself to a massage

I just had a one hour massage and if I had a magic wand, I would have everyone in the whole wide world get one every Monday morning. My legs and neck and hands.....my whole body feels renewed and younger and ready to greet the week.

I told my massuse, "The perfect massage therapy business would have 20 rooms and after the treatment, one could lie on the table as long as they wanted. They could pay by the hour.....the music and aroma could let me sleep deep for at least 6 hours:-)

But, since we don't have a perfect world, I tried to enjoy it for the thousands of people who wouldn't even know what I was talking about. I dragged my body off the table, and made another appointment.....telling myself, "You are worth it!"

I promise to appreciate and enjoy it for the rest of the world! One of life's true luxuries!


Until the next time: Live while you live!

Call 911, without hesitation, if you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment