Friday, September 6, 2013

Treat yourself to a day to do nothing


Find a day to do nothing!

I hope every person has an entire day to do only what they want to do. I had a day like that today; I stayed in my cabin, played scrabble on my I-pad, and watched the ocean. Around 2:00 I opened a bottle of champagne and shared it with my sweet husband. It was like a day from heaven; a gift. The air is sweet, the breeze is gentle, and rejecting all responsibilities is a luxury!

Did I waste a day? Yes!

Did I deserve a day with no pressure? Probably not!

Did I appreciate every moment? Yes!

Did I accomplish a thing? No!

Do I care? No!

Was it good for my mental health? Absolutely!

I want all of you to find a day, or part of a day, that can be just yours. Do nothing significant; make yourself special. You deserve it!

Until the next time: Live while you live! 

Call 911, without hesitation, if you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment